Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Madness

I'm finally taking a much needed day off from work. I have a ton of things on my to-do list to get done. We'll see if it happens.

I've been having one of those days.....for a week now. Hopefully I can find a reset button tomorrow so that I can start a good week. I think my sinus infection could have a little to do with it.

We're having a party on Saturday for Hunter's birthday. We usually wind up doing it on Superbowl Sunday and this year I thought we would try to avoid it, since everyone usually has plans. Hopefully Saturday will work better.

Rylie is doing great with her potty training. She's still having some issues with #2 but she's making it through the days and most nights with no accidents. After a full year of training with Hunter, she's making it seem like a piece of cake.

I've had so many bloggable things to say but no time to say them. If I just had a job where I could get paid to surf the web when I should be working then I would have it made........

4 comments:

  1. We are potty training Cutie Patootie...not going well...Wild Child has graduated...Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you fly Rylie out here to help Bubs??

    When I ask him if he needs to go potty, he says so politely, "No, thanks!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the potty training is going well....we're hit or miss here!

    And, hopefully, things slow down for you a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Rylie!

    Sinus infections really are the pits, aren't they? Hope you're feeling better soon and can catch your breath a bit.

    ReplyDelete