1.I think finally, after my machine has eaten 3 of my projects, I have figured out the cause. Go me! I'm hoping this new found wealth of information may save me some grief in the future.
2. Seth got a PS3 the other day. He also got the Rock Band 2 game along with the guitar, drum set, and microphone. I bet you couldn't guess what's been happening at our house this week....
3. I was desperate for some storage containers to help get my sewing stuff organized. The desperation resulted in a pretty big sacrifice. My mint condition beanie babies which are worth approximately $00000.0000. I'm not really sure why I was keeping them, but I do know that this picture will be the last time they are all together and in one this good of condition. I've already had to wash the panda (chocolate handprints), and most of them no longer have their tags. I'm also pretty sure the little princess bear was lost to daycare.
4. That sacrifice wasn't nearly so bad since I got to see this girl and her wonderful smiles. It was like Christmas all over again.
5. I thought about doing a post about money this week, but didn't have the time.
6. I've still been busy sewing. That doesn't look to change anytime in the near future.
7. All of this sewing has really cut in to my blogging time. It's also cutting in to my tv time, but I will make time for LOST next week....if I remember.
8. I've added some things to my etsy store. I am also thinking about doing a giveaway, but not really sure how, so if anyone has a suggestion, or wants to volunteer to be the host of the giveaway, let me know (there will be something in it for you....Krystyn, I thnk you should volunteer).
9. Hunter knows what a debit card is. My fear is that he thinks it has a never ending supply of cash built in. My wish is that it did have a never ending supply of cash built in.
10. 13 things is way harder than I thought it would be.
11. Rylie said to Hunter the other day, "don't hit me". I think it was the first sentence I have heard her say.
12. My little boy is going to be 4 in 2 1/2 weeks and I have no idea how that happened. It makes me sad, happy and a little jealous all at the same time.
13. I'm going to be 30... 2 weeks after he turns 4....hence the jealousy.