Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here we go again....maybe

Poor Rylie got sick at daycare today. Then after we got home she was pretty clingy and acting tired, so I made her a bottle and went to rock her, and before we got there she threw up her lunch. They had said she had a pretty messy diaper too, and then later she had another one. She did, however, keep down the water, bagel, and toast she ate. I took her with me when I went to pick up my computer from Best Buy, and she almost fell asleep on the way home. She was really good the whole time we were out. Seth put her to bed as I was getting dinner ready, and knock on wood I haven't heard a peep from her. I hope it was just something bothering her tummy, and not strep or an ear infection. We'll see how she feels in the morning.......

As I mentioned, I picked up my computer. I'm typing on it right now, no problems as of yet. Of course they didn't find anything wrong with it. They offered to send it out to the place where they could run more extensive tests on it, but I decided to just work with it and if I start having problems again then I will do that.

I also learned something about dentists today. A pediatric dentist is better known as a pedodontist where insurance provider directories are concerned. Apparently the woman I talked to from Blue Cross didn't know that either. So I now have an appointment at a Pedodontist for Hunter on Monday the 21st. I hope he can hang on that long.

We also managed to get our plane tickets for our trip. We even got a really cheap deal. Hopefully the rest of the week will continue to go better. It would be great if Rylie was feeling better tomorrow, and I could have a chance to clean for the party on Saturday. Plus, no girl should have to be sick on her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment