Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What a day.......

Here's how the morning started. Rylie always winds up sleeping like this. She's usually a very smiley girl in the mornings, even if we have to wake her up. I hear that she takes after her momma. This is a nice break after having Hunter, who always started the morning way earlier than we really needed to, and would cry immediately if we didn't come and get him as soon as he was awake.

I hurried up to get through my route so I could get Hunter to the dentist, only to find out that the insurance person I talked to the other day gave me the number of a pediatric dr, instead of a pediatric dentist. There's a big difference! I got to the office and sat there for a minute in the waiting room, and at least I figured it out before I waited too long. I'm thinking I'll probably wind up taking him to the one that our insurance doesn't cover. It's not like the insurance pays that much anyway.

On top of that, my new laptop that is only 2 weeks old+1 day, is back at Best Buy tonight in the hands of the Geek Squad. They have a 14 day return policy on computers. So since I'm 1 day past they have to diagnose the problem and possibly have to send it off to some more qualified people if they can't find out what's wrong. It's very disappointing to have a brand new computer with problems. I know it's not an operational problem, I'm no idiot when it comes to computers, and when you turn it on and the keyboard just doesn't work, there's a problem. Let's hope it's a simple fix.

And here's how the evening wound down (pic below). Hunter has just about used my treadmill more than I have since I got it (I haven't had it long). He likes to get on it and walk (on the slowest setting possible). I'm not sure how he can possibly find it a fun thing to do, but he does actually stay on for 5 mins at a time. I hope I can get caught up to him, with my 30 mins a day. Speaking of which, it's that time........

No comments:

Post a Comment