Saturday, April 19, 2008

A new look.....

I finally found a place that had some cool layouts and figured out how to change from the basic one I had. It takes me forever to do things like this, because I'm way more interested in reading other people's blogs than I am about changing my own. However, I was browsing blogs and found one with a really cool flower blossom and at the top there was a link to this website to find other layouts.

Among some of the blogs I have been checking out was one of a young couple living in Hong Kong from New York. I don't know why, but it interested me. It's just about their daily life, and what they've seen and done over there. I guess it's interesting to me because it's not really a place I'd choose to go on purpose. Nothing about it makes me have any desire to go there. It sounds like there are way too many people for the space given (I'm only a tad claustrophobic), and even the thought of eating some of the things they've tried makes my stomach turn. It's no 3rd world country but I've got to give them some credit because that's a long way from home.

In case you'd like to check it out here's the link http://thesmithsinhk.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

2 comments:

  1. love the new look- where did you find it and how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an orange bar on the top og the page that will take you to Pyzam.com. You can browse through tons of different layouts, they also have them for myspace and other websites. Then you click on the one you want and there's a spot with the code. You can copy and paste your code to your notepad, or just leave it on your clipboard. Then you open up your blogger layout-edit html, and you highlight the code that's there and right click then paste, and you'll have your new layout. It's pretty simple. I did have to go back and redo all of my stuff along the side bar, because it just gives you a basic page.

    ReplyDelete