Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another "Meme"

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? I was at the end of my one and only year of community college in IA, getting ready to move to AZ to start my job at the post office. My goal was to work for 6 months and save up some money while I became a resident of the state so I could go to school here for Landscape Architecture. I guess real life got in the way of my school plans, and I liked the money too much to quit.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Nothing, cook dinner, bathe my kids, post this on my blog, post about my nightmare return home from vacation on my blog.

3) Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate ice cream with cornflakes (yum), homemade chocolate chip cookies, most sweet things, definately nothing healthy.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Live close to my family, Hire a maid, give a lot of money away to charities.

5) Places I have lived: Iowa and Arizona

6) 6 peeps I wanna know more about: Erin, Damian, Megan, Chuck, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment