Saturday, May 10, 2008

Don't judge me, but.....

Ok, I realize that there's a right and wrong way to do laundry. I choose to do it the wrong way.



This......











is one load of laundry. Yes, I know it's all kinds of different types and colors, but that's my way. Also this is a very large load. Thanks to my outstandingly large washer and dryer, I can do loads this big, and I usually do. I know it's wrong, but I don't care.
Seth's aunt would pass out if she saw this. She is great at laundry. Our old washer broke one time and I took some clothes over to use theirs. I was just going to throw them all in, and I swear, she wouldn't allow me to do it. She actually sorted all of my laundry for me. I think if I could hire someone to just do my laundry, and fold it all and put it away, I would most definately do it.

1 comment:

  1. I am envious, that would be about 3 loads in my washer and each load takes 90 minutes!

    Laundry is an all day long affair here.

    ReplyDelete