Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Out of the mouth of Hunter

I was sorting laundry (yes, I was really sorting it, I'm trying to change my ways) and the little lovebugs found me. Here is the actual conversation.

Hunter:"Mommy?"

Me: "yes, Hunter?"

Hunter:"I lud you"

Me:"I love you too"

Hunter:"Do you lud Rylie?"

Me:"Yes, I love Rylie, do you love Rylie?"

Hunter:"Yes, I lud Rylie too"

Doesn't that just melt your heart?



I love his words. Other things he says:

Drapboom- Bathroom

Taptoo- tatoo

Waywader-Refridgerator

Hopicle- Popsicle

Bish- Fish

Can't want to...- Don't want to

I too hungry/thirsty

I too hiccups

By-saur- Dinosaur

Some things he really can say the right way, he is just in too much of a habit of saying it the wrong way.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I love the things they say. One or both of my boys make me laugh everyday with something they say unintentionally funny.

    ReplyDelete