Sunday, September 21, 2008

A question for my fellow bloggers....

So, now I'm part of the cool bloggers club.... meaning the day after I whined about not having the ability to "follow" blogs, I think someone added me to their blogs they follow and that in turn allowed me to be a follower.

Which now brings me to my question. For those of you who have blogger, and are using the follower tool, did you unsubscribe in your reader (if you used one)?

I am just curious, because I seem to wind up clicking on the updated blogs I see on my blogger dashboard, and then I still have them in my reader in that separate folder, showing as unread. And now I have all these extra people who I'm following, who I'm not subscribing to and it's hard for me with my OCD personality to not go subscribe, because I feel like I'm probably throwing their numbers off. Make any sense?

I know, this is all the least of my worries, but it's the little things that I can't seem to just forget about......

And the topic for this weeks Top 5 Tuesday is courtesy of Momma Blogs Alot:
What are your top 5 favorite/least favorite things about where you currently live. Make it interesting, if you want, by finding pictures or taking pictures of your top 5. I would love to be able to visually see what you're talking about. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. I decided to take the followers thingy off my blog. I like google reader and it works perfectly for me. Plus I was worried that it could all get a bit high school with 'I follow her blog but she doesn't follow mine!' I couldn't be bothered with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still use my bloglines...I don't really look at the follower thing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes... love this style :))

    ReplyDelete