Monday, September 8, 2008

Top 5 Tuesday Preview

This weeks Top 5 Tuesday is going to be a little different. Rachael sent me a list of 5 questions for everyone to answer. It's a great list, and one I will have to take some time with, so I thought I would put them up so everyone can have a little time to et their answers ready. Then I will get the post up with Mr. Linky tomorrow morning.

The Questions:

1) How long have you been blogging?
2) Date/link to your first blog post
3) What is the one driving force that actually made you create that blog account?
4) How did you come up with your blog name and what were other names you considered?
5) Post a link to your favorite blog post ever.

1 comment:

  1. I love this.
    I am so playing.
    Doesn't it still count if it is midnight?
    Off to write my post.

    ReplyDelete