With a little help from Krystyn this week.....I had her make me a really cool new badge that you can copy and use on your blog. I don't know how to do the little code box yet, but hopefully I'll figure that out soon. You ready? Here it is!
<p><img id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5249054154126660434" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GXEiB3dDRdY/SNhi8UeCE1I/AAAAAAAAB68/iUKU5T1I1yY/s320/Top-5-Tuesday.jpg" border="0" /> </p><p>
And for this weeks topic, thanks to Jen at Momma Blogs Alot...What are your top 5 favorite or least favorite things about where you are currently living?
I decided for my Top 5 I would choose my favorite things about the Phoenix area.
1. I like that it's warm all year. I wanted to move here because I really hate cold weather, and if we move, that is probably going to be the thing I miss the most.
2. I like the views. We live close to Superstition Mountain, and see it every day. We also have views of the San Tan Mountains, and Four Peaks.
3. Since I started golfing last year I'm loving all of the golf courses around here. Another reason I wanted to move here was my ambition to go to school and become a landscape architect....but life happens.
4. Boston Market. At last check Iowa didn't have any. Our closest one is in Tempe, and I will occasionally drive 25 minutes there (usually during rush hour) just to get some of their awesome turkey and mashed potatoes.
5. Last but not least, the monsoon storms. I love it when they come up out of nowhere. I love the smell in the air after the rain, you won't experience it anywhere else.
Now it's your turn! I wanna know. And as always if you don't have a blog feel free to leave your top 5 in the comments. And if you do blog, make sure you link up!