It's time for another edition of Top 5 Tuesday!
This week I wanted to know:
What are your Top 5 favorite movies of all time?
- Pretty Woman- The ultimate Cinderella story. Who doesn't love Julia Roberts and Richard Gere in that movie, they were just awesome.
- Where the Heart Is- I could watch this movie a thousand times and not get tired of it.
- Behind Enemy Lines- I think this was the first movie I saw Owen Wilson in that I actually liked, no LOVED! If it's on TV, I'll watch.
- The Shawshank Redemption- Just a great movie.
- Return To Me- Just a great romantic comedy.
These are my current Top 5's, although I'm sure I could move some around if I actually gave it some more thought.
(I have to say thank you to Simply Shannon for reminding me, I almost forgot about this until I saw your post. Maybe I should let you have it instead, hehe. I just have the worst memory. Plus I was working on a really big post which I will hopefully get done for Wed.)
Anyway, Please join me in Top 5 Tuesday and leave your link so we can check out your blog!!!