What are your Top 5 Favorite Places to Shop? ( I hate shopping, so this is a stretch for me).
- Target. What can't you find there? I like their clothes, affordable, and stylish. It's so much cleaner than that other store that I'm forced to shop in because of my after-work appearance. I'm hoping the one right next to us will be opening early next year, then I can shop there because it's closer.
- Kohl's. More affordable and stylish clothes. They have really good sales, and there's one really close to my house.
- Michael's. I can spend hours just looking at stuff at Michael's and getting ideas for craft projects. We've never had a Hobby Lobby before, but they are building one on the corner, right by my neighborhood! I'm thinking I'll have a new favorite if this place sells fabric.
- Home Depot/Lowes. I could literally spend a fortune in either store.
- Barnes and Noble. Who doesn't enjoy going into a bookstore with all of the potential stories there on the shelf, just calling your name to come and read them.
Now it's your turn. I want to know. And if you don't have a blog, just leave me your list in the comments, (this means you mom, wink)