This weeks Top 5......
What are your Top 5 Hobbies/Things you like to do when you're not blogging?
I think mine fall in no particular order. (See, I can't even make a concrete decision, let's hope no one has a life or death emergency that depends on my nonexistant decision-making skills).
- Read a good book. It's not very often I get to do this though.
- Watch movies...at home on my couch. I'm not a huge fan of spending a fortune just to say I've seen the newest movie out there.
- Scrapbooking. Another thing that I rarely get to do. I have too many little hands that want to "help" me, and until I decide to invest in a little scrapbook kit for them (that you know they'll never use, cause it's just not as good as mommy's), it's going to have to be a rarity. That's why I love my blog, because I can still preserve my memories, and hopefully when I go back to do my scrapbooks I will be able to use some of this nonsense to remind me of things.
- Bake/cook. I've always enjoyed cooking, my mother taught me well. I hope one day I can enjoy spending time cooking with my kids (Hunter "helped" me bake cookies yesterday, and it was bordering awfully close to fun).
- Paint/ crafts- I don't know exactly what you'd call it, I like to sew, paint things, decoupage, just get creative in general. Yet another "thing" I don't get to enjoy much. I guess I just don't have the patience for cleaning up messes that my kids make while I'm trying to work on something. I also hate to start something that I can't finish (all at once), it's just one of my many quirks.
- I had to put one thing that I actually get to do often, which is watching my kids sleep. No explination needed.
So now it's your turn. Let us in on the things that make your life worth living (besides blogging of course). And as always, if you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your 5 things in the comments.